7 Stirling Street,
East Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4386967
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'Miralee' - 1914 Colonial In The Sought after Caledonia Estate
Proudly presenting to the rental market 'Miralee', a fine example of an Edwardian Federation home, meticulously renovated with nothing left to the imagination, this home is ready for it's new family.
A home of such high calibre is rarely seen in the marketplace especially in this central and sought after location in the Caledonian Estate, only a moments' walk from everything you could ever need including, Queens Park, local cafes and the CBD, this is a property that offers an unrivalled lifestyle.
Landscaped to perfection, you will instantly fall in love with the beautiful gardens when you set your eyes upon this completely transformed colonial home that oozes quality, presented with interior finishing's above and beyond the standard and with no stone left unturned you are sure to be impressed.
Some of the many features on offer:
* Gorgeous wrap around veranda
* Four generously sized built in bedrooms
* Master with WIR and ensuite equipped with oversized shower
* Spacious main Bathroom with large shower, clawfoot bath and stunning vanity
* Front half of the home with original & restored hoop pine flooring
* Abundance of opulent lighting throughout for continuous charm
* Open plan kitchen, living & dining with access to covered deck overlooking the rear yard
* Kitchen boasts large island with Stone benchtop and High-End Smeg appliances and plenty of storage
* Daiken MyAir Under Floor ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Original charm throughout with original rose ceilings
* Two street access of Austral Lane, walking distance to Queens park & Cafes
* Perfectly restored 1914 Edwardian Era Colonial
* Renovated by the Deadline Projects Team
* Freshly landscaped 1,131m2 inner city allotment on multiple titles
* Gas fireplace with Original Mantle and surround for added character
Located in arguably one of Toowoomba's most popular addresses only a stone's throw from parkland and the CDB.
Important Information: This property is water efficient, Tenants will be responsible for the cost of water usage. The Property is being offered un-furnished.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a Colliers Toowoomba representative.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book an Inspection Time" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Toowoomba
Lifestyle in East Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 7 Stirling Street, East Toowoomba is unfurnished and available to rent.