7 Scarba Street,
Middle Park, QLD 4074
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448696
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED - MODERN OASIS FOR THE ENTERTAINER
This ultra-modern split-level home has undergone a major makeover and enjoys a superb, position backing onto bushland with lovely breezes and an abundance of wildlife all around.
This one-off home is unlike any other, with a relaxed flow from in-door to out and a sense of space created by the bushland outlook.
A stunning entry through meticulously manicured gardens leads to double timber doors which open to the upper level of the home. The open living room with air conditioning and ceiling fan has stunning views over the pool. Master bedroom also with air conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robe adjoins a sleek ensuite with floating vanity.
The second bedroom is also on this level and is air conditioned with built-in robe and ceiling fan and is perfect for nursery or office.
Several steps down lead to the spacious kitchen which features Ceasar stone bench tops, soft close drawers, dishwasher and gas cooker. The integrated dining table ensures everyone can come together at meal times.
Entertaining is a breeze with easy flow through glass stacker doors out to the stunning alfresco entertaining area which is poolside.
The property truly embodies the modern residence, with its clever design yet still showing its practical side with plenty of storage neatly hidden before moving to the remaining rooms all of which have built in robes, ceiling fans and two with air conditioners. All rooms are very generous in size giving the kids plenty of space to grow for years to come.
7 Scarba Street Middle Park features:
- Modern rendered facade with manicured gardens
- Master bedroom with air conditioner, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and stylish ensuite
- 3 additional rooms with built-ins, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Media room or 5th bedroom
- Large linen storage
- Beautifully refurbished second bathroom featuring free standing bath with separate vanity and toilet
- Functional kitchen with stone tops, dishwasher, integrated dining table and gas cooktop
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
- Extra high undercover entertainment area
- Stunning inground pool with glass fence
- Low maintenance 640m2 block with fully manicured gardens
- Large tool shed with lights and power
- Fully fenced secure yard
- Huge lockable garage, big enough for 3 vehicles
- Garden and pool maintenance included in price
Capturing the essence of relaxed living the architectural design provides the theme of this great home.
Enjoy the convenience of being a stones throw from public transport, Private and Public Schools, and a couple of minutes away to McLeod Country Gold Club, Middle Park and Mount Ommaney shopping centres.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middle Park
Lifestyle in Middle Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Middle Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7 Scarba Street, Middle Park today!