7 Saba Court,
Middle Ridge, QLD 4350
$2,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4669002
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home in Middle Ridge
Situated in a sought-after suburb in a quiet Middle Ridge Street is this beautiful property.
The enclosed lounge room is off the entrance area and is ideal for a children's play area or separate living room.
The kitchen is open and folds out to a dining room area and another open plan lounge room area. All modern appliances are included in the kitchen area. Split system air conditioner in the open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area.
All four bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and a walk-in robe in the master bedroom. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a ceiling fan ideal for the hot summer days and nights.
This property is bound to go quickly.
- Modern Appliances
- Double internal lock-up garage
- Wardrobes in each bedroom
- Fully fenced and low maintenance yard
- Quiet street in Middle Ridge
PETS: Negotiable upon application.
3 STAR WATER: The property is water efficient; tenants are responsible for paying for water usage.
Please complete the online application via the Qld Hot Property website.
To arrange an inspection or learn more, please contact Marnie Hall on 0488 585 880.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middle Ridge
Lifestyle in Middle Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7 Saba Court, Middle Ridge before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.