7 Pascoe Close,
Mount Sheridan, QLD 4868
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 3624071
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS PET FRIENDLY 3 BEDROOM MOUNT SHERIDAN HOME - UNFURNISHED
- Cottage style home
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Three bedrooms with split system air-conditioning
- Two way bathroom, with access to the master bedroom through the walk in robe
- Open living dining area and immaculate kitchen
- Single under cover carport
- Fully fenced
- Pets on application
- Forest Gardens offers multiple parks and walking tracks as well as a Day Care Centre, convenience store and medical facilities all within an easy distance.
Call us on 07 4037 9379 to arrange your inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Sheridan
Lifestyle in Mount Sheridan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced and air-conditioning. 7 Pascoe Close, Mount Sheridan is perfect for the growing family.