From $1,395 to $2,195
7 Parraweena Court,
Point Vernon, QLD 4655
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3681827
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Hamptons @ the Point
Low Season:$1,395 p.w, Mid Season:$1,595 p.w, Peak Season:$1,895 p.w, Ultra Peak:$2,195 p.w
Security Deposit $800. Sleeps 8 - Linen is Supplied - 1x King, 1x Queen, 2x King Single, 2x Long Single Beds
This beautiful, new spacious Hamptons styled home is just a short 200 metre walk through Parraweena Park (directly across the road) to the beach at Gatakers Bay which is the best point in Hervey Bay to watch the stunning sun sets.
Relax and enjoy the tranquil natural setting as the sun goes down over the sea while enjoying a wine and cheese and listening to many birds calling (this area was once a large bird sanctuary) and watching the large number of local kangaroos hopping around you. Many keen photographers frequent this location capturing the beauty of the vibrant sunsets each day and the plentiful wildlife.
After a day on the beach relax outdoors on the large tiled alfresco area with ceiling fan and enjoy the 8-seater dining setting, BBQ and comfy lounge overlooking a large grassed backyard and natural bush setting where the local kangaroos regularly pass by.
The property features:
• Large Open plan Living area - Air conditioning andCeiling fans
• Spacious Kitchen with butlers pantry and large gas cooker
• Family Room with a large modular lounge suite and 75 inch Samsung TV
• 8 seater Dining area to cater for large family meals.
• Media Room - Ceiling fan, 65-inch Samsung TV, DVD player, comfortable
modular lounge with good separation from the family room
• Master Bedroom - Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, King Size Choice Magazine award
winning Sleeping Duck mattress, large walk in robe, room for a portacot, situated
at rear of property with an outlook to the bush
• Ensuite bathroom with Double basins, toilet and Shower
• Bedroom 2 - Queen Sealy ensemble,Ceiling fan and room for a portacot
• Bedroom 3 - 2 King Single Sealy ensembles and Ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Long Single Sealy ensembles that can be zipped together to make
a King size bed if preferred and Ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with Bath, single vanity and separate shower with open glass
• Separate toilet
• Study - desk, office chair, NBN connected, unlimited WiFi
• Laundry - Large laundry with large front loader Washing Machine and Clothes
Dryer and large capacity clothes line at rear
• Double lock up garage and plenty of off-street parking for the boat and cars
• Gatakers Bay boat ramp is a short drive away with fish cleaning facilities
available or use the largest boat ramp at Urangan near the marina
• Linen is supplied - good quality sheets and bath towels. (BYO beach towels).
• Sorry Pets are strictly not Permitted
Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome by prior arrangement.
Sleeps 8 - 1x King, 1x Queen, 2x King Single, 2x Long Single Beds.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
Activities - 4WD on Fraser Island or day trips, whale watching, large boat cruises from marina , boating, jetski, fishing off Urangan jetty, swimming, snorkelling, water park, wind surfing, kayaking, children's playgrounds, dog friendly beaches, bike riding and walking tracks along entire length of the Esplanade, photography, bird watching, sunset at Point Vernon, Botanic Gardens, Reefworld, the Boat Club, RSL, Enzos at the Beach, Santini's, golfing, live music at numerous venues.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Vernon
Lifestyle in Point Vernon
7 Parraweena Court, Point Vernon, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Point Vernon.