7 Murray Street,
Clontarf, QLD 4019
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th April 2021
Rent ID: 4350006
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME - WALK TO BEACH AND SHOPS
Don't miss out on this amazing family home. Situated in a highly sought after area of Clontarf it is within walking distance to major shopping areas, schools, transport, Pelican Park and Clontarf Beaches.
There is also the added bonus of the extra large shed for all the big boys toys and a beautiful flat backyard - perfect for the kids to play or entertaining.
* Large lounge with high ceilings and ceiling fan
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and many cupboards
* King sized main bedroom with ceiling fan and room for walk in robe
* Family bathroom with separate bath
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Downstairs has two Rumpus/Teenage retreats with Aircon
* Covered entertaining area at the rear
* Double lock up shed/garage
* Side access
* Pet considered on application
Your inspection will not disappoint - Book your inspection online today.
As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic we request all prospective tenants wear a mask whilst attending a viewing. Please also be sure not to touch anything whilst at the property and remain 1.5m away from other parties inspecting. We kindly ask that if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell that you reschedule your viewing time.
We appreciate your understanding in this regard.
Property Code: 1619
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clontarf
Lifestyle in Clontarf
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Clontarf comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7 Murray Street, Clontarf today!