7 Manningham Street,
Parkville, VIC 3052
$1,291 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th May 2021
Rent ID: 451567
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENT: $295 per week
Stylish 1 bedroom first floor apartment ideally located to parks, trams universities, hospitals, airport and freeways.
Features include naturally bright kitchen with gas cooking and meals ares, large lounge opening onto good sized balcony, double bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom.
Additional features include:-
* Communal laundry
* Undercover security gate car park
* Minutes stroll to the Royal Melbourne Children's Hospital, Royal Melbourne hospital,
* Walking distance to Melbourne University, the Melbourne Zoo
Call 0423 530 172 for IMMEDIATE INSPECTION
Inspection by appointment can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - Inspection will not disappoint!
WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY? To book a time that suits you, please email or call the agent on 9670 3288 and register!
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS **
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection.
DUE TO CONSTANT CHANGES WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONFIRM ALL INSPECTIONS AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR FOR ANY UPDATES
Due to Covid-19 no open for inspections are scheduled. Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
To view our video link please call or email Charles on 0423 530 172
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkville
Lifestyle in Parkville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Parkville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7 Manningham Street, Parkville.