7 Macmillan Avenue,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
Rent ID: 4386453
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality Living with a View!
Please REGISTER your interest by booking into one of our available viewing times. If no viewing time is currently available, send an enquiry via the REQUEST AN INSPECTION or EMAIL/GET IN TOUCH buttons. Next, submit your application through "1Form" by clicking the "APPLY" button online, or via the link found in our email reply to your initial online enquiry, or you can request a form be emailed to you if you require. Due to COVID19 Govt. viewing restrictions will apply, with social distancing to be exercised by visitors at all times.
12 Month Lease
Sorry No Pets
This charming 2 storey, 3 bedroom home is modern and feature packed with exceptional views over the rear reserve and Shoalhaven Lake.
Features of this home include:
- Spacious open plan living and meals areas.
- Generous sized kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a 600mm gas cook top, dishwasher, fridge alcove with water plumbing and an abundance of space on the Caeser stone bench tops.
- Rear-access gate out onto the lush green reserve, with a BBQ and playground
Upstairs you will find:
- Master Bedroom equipped with robe, large modern ensuite & balcony access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 fitted with mirrored, built in robes & ceiling fans. They also have dual access to a second balcony.
- Large second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Study nook and second living area
Other features include: Electric Blinds, Security screens, Sound system piped throughout, including bathrooms, Daiken Ducted Reverse Cycle AC, Alarm Security, Secure Auto-Garaging, plus so much more!
Don't forget to take advantage of the facilities that Mawson Lakes has to offer, including: transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, education and everything else that you could imagine.
Book an inspection today!
(Note: Photos/Images used are for illustration purposes only)
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 7 Macmillan Avenue, Mawson Lakes is unfurnished and available to rent.