7 Lowrie Street,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4469363
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Family Home!
This GLAMOUROUS family home delivers a combination of character and modern function with the perfect opportunity to join the warm and welcoming Suburb of Tarneit. Experience a relaxed and desirable lifestyle conveniently situated in the Orchard estate with Close proximity to everyday amenities including Tarneit Station, Bus stops, Islamic College of Melbourne, Sikh Temple, Tarneit Rise Primary School, Tarneit United Soccer Club, Riverdale Village Shopping Centre, Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre and Wyndham Village Shopping Centre. What more could you ask for?
This ultra-contemporary abode further comprises:
• 4 light fulfilled bedrooms - grand master bedroom features walk in robe and His and Her's ensuite- remaining bedroom with built in robes
• Stylish and Modern kitchen over-looking dining and living area fitted with quality 900mm stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, marble benchtops
• Sparkling trendy central bathroom and separate powder room
• Laundry with sufficient storage
• Ducted Heating and evaporative throughout to provide sufficient heat in winter and cool in winter
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Low maintenance front/back yard
Appealing Marble tiles throughout, carpets in bedroom, stone benchtop and ample storage space all throughout, security alarm.
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the inspections; do not miss out on this fabulous opportunity!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7 Lowrie Street, Tarneit, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tarneit.