7 Lambent Road,
Eglinton, WA 6034
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2020
Rent ID: 4104378
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautifully Finished Family Home!! THIS ONE TICKS ALL THE BOXES!!
Low Maintenance! Quality Finishes! Save Money on Electricity with Solar Panels! Great Location opposite the park! Artifical Lawn, saving you money and time!
Not your average home in Eglinton with quality finishes throughout! Location is perfect! Opposite stunning parkland in the beautiful new Allara Estate, this home is a must see!
Step inside the tiled entry you will find this absolute gem you can call home! Quality finishes throughout and low maintenance! This home will be saving you money on electricity and water with artfical lawn to the rear and solar panels to keep costs down.
Be quick to secure this home!! Stunning finishes throughout include tiled flooring, quality carpets, high ceilings to living area, separate theatre, recessed lighting, essa stone benchtops...the list goes on!
Master bedroom has his & her robes, modern en suite with separate w/c. Minor bedrooms all have built in robes.
Stylish kitchen with stainless steel double sinks, classy black essa stone bench space with plenty of room, extra wide stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher recess, ample cupboard space, breakfast bar hangover.
Additional FEATURES INCLUDE:
* 4 x 2
* Theater room
* Ducted evap' air-con
* Solar panels saving you $ on the electricity bills
* Security system
* Recessed lighting
* Low maintenance gardens with artificial lawn to rear and reticulated garden bed to front
* Paved alfresco area
* Double garage with shoppers entry
* Side gate access
* NBN ready
* Opposite Eglinton's amazing new park that includes the water splash areas for the kids, basket ball court, oval and fitness area!!
Available: Approx 12/11/2020
Pets: Negotiable on application
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isn't currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as it's available to view).
If you can not see a BOOK INSPECTION tab go to www.remaxextreme.com.au > Tenants Tab > Book Inspection
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eglinton
Lifestyle in Eglinton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7 Lambent Road, Eglinton. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.