7 Jordan Street,
Ebbw Vale, QLD 4304
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4494157
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Home in Fantastic Location
WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY BEFORE AN INSPECTION? Please refer to the bottom of this ad for further details.
Location Location Location. This home is approximately 600 meters to Ebbw Vale train station!
* Two bedrooms with fans
* New carpet and vinyl flooring throughout
* Neat and tidy eat in kitchen
* Large living room
* Single garage
* Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
* Large backyard - not fully fenced
* Brand new outdoor entertaining area
* Security bars
Pets upon application.
Book an inspection online or call us on 3812 5955
All you have to do is submit your enquiry online via Realestate.com and an apply link will be sent to your email!
Please ensure, all occupants over the age of 18 Submit an application and provide the below information and supporting documentation.
* Appropriate Identification (Licence, Learners or 18+ card)
* Proof of Signature (Healthcare or Pension Card, Bank Card etc)
* Proof of Current Address (Rates notice, utility bill, car registration, insurance bill or rental receipts)
* Evidence of your Income (4 x recent payslips, accountants letter if self employed, Centrelink Income Statement)
* Current and Previous address details
It is important you provide all your supporting documentation. If this is not provided we cannot process your application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ebbw Vale
Lifestyle in Ebbw Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7 Jordan Street, Ebbw Vale. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.