7 Jaclyn Street,
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4610116
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Duplex with quality finishes & Ducted A/C
+++ Available from 22 October !!!! +++
This is the best pocket of Jordan Springs & you need to look quick as this duplex home is perfect for you!! Just 3.5km from Nepean hospital & only 5km from Penrith Westfield & train station. Jordan Springs now boasts its only shopping complex with a Woolworths, Bakery, Gym and more!!!
This two story duplex home is the complete package, with light filled living areas that perfectly compliment the private bedrooms, allowing your household to comfortably live together.
This near new two story duplex home includes:
- 4 great sized bedrooms, master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite
- Three (3) Toilets - 2 x upstairs & 1 X downstairs
- Well designed living areas
- Separate dining area
- Amazing kitchen with quality stone bench tops & breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances with extra large oven, 5 burner gas cooking & dishwasher
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area designed for entertaining
- Fully Fenced Yards- Landscaped gardens front & back
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double Remote controlled garage with internal access.
- Security Alarm
All of this and plenty more, the class of this home just has to be seen in person!
This house offers a quality living space. Dont miss out on this opportunity!!
Apply Online with 1FORM or by downloading an application form from our website at www.guardianproperty.net.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jordan Springs
Lifestyle in Jordan Springs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced, dishwasher, and ducted. 7 Jaclyn Street, Jordan Springs is perfect for the growing family.