7 Harvard Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113612
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Set in a sought after location enjoying a north-easterly aspect, this well-kept family home offers bright interiors and an easy care lifestyle. Just walking distance to Gladesville Shopping Village and Gladesville Primary school, as well as popular cafe's, restaurants and public transport.
- Updated kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Separate living and dining areas
- Three bright, generous sized bedrooms, two with brand new built-in wardrobes
- Full bathroom with shower over bath
- Other features include driveway parking, large rear yard, storage and high ceilings
Available date: Now
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets: On application
Viewings as per open times on websites or contact our office for private inspection - 8876 6200
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
You could be living at 7 Harvard Street, Gladesville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.