7 Harpoon Avenue,
Encounter Bay, SA 5211
Rent ID: 3396196
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Sea Views Across Encounter Bay
7 Harpoon is located in a quiet area of Encounter Bay, just a short walk from the ocean, and a short drive from all the facilities of Victor Harbor and tourist areas of Granite Island.
- Sleeps 6 Guests, Master has its own ensuite
- Large upstairs living with views to the sea
- Large upstairs balcony
- Short drive to all the tourist areas, Encounter Bay, The Bluff, Victor Harbor, Granite Island
- Large open living area, with a huge balcony that overlooks encounter bay and the ocean
The downstairs level has the three bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
The master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite that looks out to the atrium.
On the upper level there is the well equipped kitchen, lounge room, dining room and access to the balcony area across the front of the home. Expansive views of the gorgeous Encounter Bay.
There is also two single lock up garages for off street parking.
Sleeps 6 guests Queen x 1 Single x 4
Guests to provide own linen or linen services are available from Victor Linen 0419 803 769.
PEAK DECEMBER FEB and SCH HOLS - from $910 per week
EASTER 4 NIGHTS - $600
OFF PEAK - $700 per week
NIGHTLY (minimum 2) - from $100 per night
LONG WEEKEND (minimum 3) - from $120 per night
REFUNDABLE BOND - $500
CLEANING CHARGE - $90
All bookings and costs are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
**Please note a BOOKING FEE, CLEANING FEE and SECURITY BOND are applicable
**No Schoolies Bookings**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Encounter Bay
Lifestyle in Encounter Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Encounter Bay with plenty of room to move. 7 Harpoon Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how