7 Gwen Street,
Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2876982
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous Family Home!
This near new luxurious BetterBuilt masterpiece is on offer just in time for the kids to start back at school.. With a design meticulously planned from start to finish, this home is soaked in natural sunlight and creates the perfect blend of indoor living and outdoor entertaining. No expense has been spared during this construction, there are so many bells and whistles it must be inspected to be appreciated!
There's plenty of space with a downstairs bedroom and bathroom, perfect for in-law accommodation or a teenager's retreat. Open plan kitchen with multiple living areas, formal dining room as well as an upstairs rumpus room. Modern finishes and appliances throughout, as well as a low maintenance yard with synthetic grass and an undercover alfresco area for entertaining.
With a bus stop almost at your doorstep, getting public transport is a breeze with easy access to express M2 bus services, future North-West rail link and within walking distance to the upcoming Cudgegong Railway Station. You will be within minutes of everything Rouse Hill Town Centre and Village Shops has to offer, while at the same time be within the catchment areas for local public and private schooling.
* Alarm System
* Ducted Air-conditioning throughout with split zones
* Stainless steel appliances, granite bench top with breakfast bar and extra storage, as well as self-closing cupboard doors
* Over-sized oven, x5 Gas burner cook top, Dishwasher and Microwave
* Gas Heating & Instantaneous Gas Hot Water
* Multiple living areas with a formal dining and upstairs rumpus room
* Master serviced with a large walk-in robe and modern en-suite
* 4 other generously proportioned bedrooms with built-ins and air conditioning
* Downstairs Bedroom with the third Bathroom directly opposite the hallway
* Modern main bathroom with shower and free-standing bath
* Double automatic garage with internal access
* Undercover Alfresco area for entertaining with BBQ gas outlet
* Manicured garden beds with low maintenance pebbles and bushes
* Low maintenance yards with Buffalo grass at the front and synthetic grass in the backyard
* Pets considered upon application
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rouse Hill
Lifestyle in Rouse Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 7 Gwen Street, Rouse Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how