7 Gawler Street,
Woodville West, SA 5011
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4631627
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super Convenient and Low Maintenance Living
Please Email the office to register your interest with our Property Management Team at Ray White West Lakes: email@example.com
If an open time is advertised please email to advise that you will attend. We will register you by name and number at the door also, please make sure you provide accurate information should we need to contact you regarding any contact tracing. Due to maximum numbers allowed in the property there may be a short delay in wait times to view the open.
Please do not attend the open home if you are feeling unwell, if you have returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
If you become unwell within 14 days of attending the open home, please contact Ray White West Lakes Consultant immediately.
This corner block family home is perfect for the busy family. Set within close proximity to local schools, public transport and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, everyday conveniences are right by your feet.
This convenient home offers the following:
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Central formal lounge offering split system heating/cooling
- Well equip meals/kitchen offering ample cabinetry and bench space, plus electric cooker
- Light filled bathroom offering a separate shower to bath, separate toilet
- Large lockup garage
- Fully fenced low maintenance grounds perfect for the outside pet
- $350.00 per week
- 12 Months Lease
- Pets Negotiable
- Available 26/11/2021
- MUST VIEW
- BOND $2,100.00
- Tenant to pay all water usage and water supply adjusted for the period of the tenancy.
- It is the tenants responsibility to investigate internet availability at the property.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woodville West
Lifestyle in Woodville West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Woodville West could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 7 Gawler Street, Woodville West today!