7 Finch Place,
Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4855346
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
|| LEASED FOR $650 PER WEEK | CALL 02 4648 5744 ||
|| LEASED FOR $680 PER WEEK | CALL 02 4648 5744 ||
This beautifully designed Eden Brae home is conveniently located right across the road from Gregory Hills Town Centre, restaurants and the impressive Howard Park.
With the below features this home will not disappoint!
- Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite and walk in robe to master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- Large open plan living and meals area off kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area and backyard
- Internal laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Beautiful main bathroom with separate toilet
- Double remote operated lock up garage with internal access.
- Fully fenced low maintenance back yard with artificial lawn
- Private alfresco entertaining area with sliding door access and blinds on both sides
Gregory Hills has a true community feel with shops, parks, transport and essential infrastructure nearby.
APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/fncollective or via our website fncollective.com.au and drop the rentals tab.
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gregory Hills
Lifestyle in Gregory Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7 Finch Place, Gregory Hills, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gregory Hills.