7 Dylana Court,
Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
Rent ID: 4540684
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOUSE FOR LEASE - 7 DYLANA COURT, KANGAROO FLAT
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living spaces and large open plan kitchen/meals.
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling ensures year-round comfort.
* Two undercover entertaining patios with landscaped backyard
6m x 6m concreted and powered shed with vehicle access and workbench.
* Located in a quiet, well presented court of Kangaroo Flat.
* Close to Schools, shops and transport.
* Arranging an inspection is easy!
To register your interest for a viewing, simply click on Book Inspection button or Email Agent from our website or any of the portals. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any inspection times (if available), updates, changes or cancellations of appointments.
(If there are no set inspections yet, you will be contacted when one becomes available).
* If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT register for an inspection time today!
* NOTE: We encourage applications be submitted for pre-approval (in anticipation of private inspections or open for inspections).
**PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS. IF NO PHOTO ID IS PRESENTED AT TIME OF INSPECTION, NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Flat
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Flat
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kangaroo Flat? 7 Dylana Court, Kangaroo Flat could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.