7 Cross's Road,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
$1,906 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4549511
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Completely Renovated West End Home!
Completely renovated 3 bedroom family home, surrounded by parks and schools in the sought after West End.
- Functional kitchen with quality appliances and combined dining area. Great cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking.
- Two separate living areas comprising of a lounge area at the front of the house and a spacious rumpus room towards the rear.
- Updated bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Three great sized bedrooms all with built-in robes.
- Comforted throughout by gas heating and air conditioning.
- Double garage with remote roller door.
- Fully fenced yard with vehicle access to the rear.
For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833.
To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Traralgon could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 7 Cross's Road, Traralgon today!