7 Copper Crescent,
Mount Isa, QLD 4825
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4606577
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home
Beautiful family home in quiet Cul-de-sac!
Situated in a quiet little street, just minutes from town is this beautiful, well maintained three bedroom property. With many features and benefits, you will feel right at home!
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Great sized bedrooms
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher
- Huge lounge room with new carpet
- Nice bathroom with separate toilet
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Large powered shed
- Security screens
- Fully fenced yard
- Pets on application
Water usage costs at this property are at the tenants expense.
Interested in viewing?
Register your interest by following this link: https://app.snug.com/apply/4825Realty
**Please note that failure to register for a viewing will mean access will be refused on the day. Only registered parties will be granted access.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Isa
Lifestyle in Mount Isa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7 Copper Crescent, Mount Isa, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Isa.