7 Connah Street,
Tarragindi, QLD 4121
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4365446
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXECUTIVE STYLE HOME ON QUIET TREE LINED STREET WITH OPEN PLAN LIVING
Stunning spacious family home with an Open Plan living space and perfect outdoor flow through large folding glass doors from the living area, encompassing the outdoor entertainment patio.
All 4 bedrooms located upstairs, with the main bedroom including an ensuite and walk in robe. Media room downstairs with double cavity doors, which can be used for a work from home situation or games room for the teens! Outdoor pet friendly with a fully fenced child friendly yard, available early April 2021.
Please call RE/MAX Elevate on (07) 3848 6088 or simply send through an enquiry and our team will be in contact to confirm your attendance for an Open Home.
Property features include:
- Open Plan combined lower living with air conditioning and ceiling fans installed, tiled flooring and spacious living rooms
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob, gas wall mounted oven, microwave shelf and bespoke cabinetry with great storage options
- Large folding glass doors which retract to invite the outside covered entertainment area into the downstairs living area of this home, with a beautiful indoor outdoor flow, encompassing the entertainment patio and interior living
- Media room downstairs which can be converted into work from home opportunity or games room, craft space or study
- Laundry downstairs with separate toilet powder room
- Main bedroom upstairs with polished wooden flooring, walk in robe and tiled ensuite, large glass surround shower and dual flush toilet
- Main bathroom upstairs servicing remaining 3 bedrooms with shower rose over full sized bath and dual flush toilet
- Three bedrooms upstairs are all good sized with built in robes and polished wooden flooring
- Covered extra height carport and secure parking for 2 vehicles, with off street parking available
- Fully fenced outdoor pet friendly elevated yard, please ask our agents while attending an Open Home for any applicable conditions
- Available April 2021
Please call Lynette from RE/MAX Elevate on 0460 887 561 to discuss further details, applications are available via 1Form or in person at RE/MAX Elevate Shop 5 / 320 Toohey Road, Tarragindi
Tarragindi is an inner-city suburb just a short drive into Brisbane City. It provides walking and bike tracks at Toohey Forest that are popular with recreational hikers and locals, plus the Holland Park West Busway and bikeway are only a stone's throw away. Walk to shops, Cafes, restaurants, local parks, Schools, Childcare, Kindergartens, close to Griffith University and easy access to the South East Freeway. Walking distance to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth's Primary Schools.
COVID-19 Management Information:
Our team shall be taking the recommended additional steps & hygiene practises at individual inspections, to ensure the health & safety of all.
We do ask to please refrain from individual inspections and please request a video viewing if you have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or in contact with any persons who have been confirmed of having COVID-19 or have been overseas in the last 21 days or have any or a combination of the following symptoms:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Elevate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarragindi
Lifestyle in Tarragindi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Tarragindi comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7 Connah Street, Tarragindi today!