7 Concetta Street,
Denman Prospect, ACT 2611
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2021
Rent ID: 4353453
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Concetta Your Dreams Fulfilled!
The thing that struck me the moment I entered this brand new luxury house was the amazing natural light spilling in through the floor-to-ceiling glass. This home was designed and built to showcase the builder's craftsmanship, but the moment the new owner saw it, they just had to have it (and understandably so, right?)! The free-flowing design and high end inclusions are well and truly the icing on the cake; simply put, you're going to wish you'd moved in sooner!
Okay, the list of inclusions is way too big to list here, so let's just start with the basics:
- 4 BIG bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and luxuriously big walk-in robe
- Designer kitchen with induction cooking and butlers pantry
- Very spacious open plan family living space with additional separate lounge room
- Master bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Separate additional powder room
- High-end designer fittings and fixtures (you can seriously feel the quality!)
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fully ducted air conditioning (heating and cooling) for year-round comfort
- Double lock-up garage
A surprisingly central location; Denman Prospect is only a short commute to the City, Universities and the Parliamentary Zone. Located at the foot of Stromlo Forrest Park, this spot couldn't be better for the nature enthusiast (or those ready to shred the mountain bike trails!).
- 350m to Holborow Ave bus routes
- 600m to Denman shops (including your local Club Lime, supermarket, Doctors Surgery and Pharmacy!) Best of all, the coffee at Morning Dew there is simply the best in Molongolo!
- A short 7 minute Drive to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre
- 13 minute Drive to the Parliamentary Zone
- 14 minute Drive to Canberra Civic Centre
- Close by the new Stromlo Leisure centre (pools and gym)
This house is simply incredible. Built to an owner's standard, it's rare to find such a beautiful home on the rental market. Don't miss out, contact us today to secure your Denman Prospect rental dreams
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7 Concetta Street, Denman Prospect before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.