7 Colebatch Street,
Curtin, ACT 2605
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105781
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to this 4 bedroom updated family home in the heart of Curtin. Located in a highly sought-after cul-de-sac, this home provides a wonderful private and secure front yard while the backyard overlooks parklands. It's the best of both worlds!
What does HAYMAN PARTNERS love about this home?
The care and level of design gone into the update is stunning, you have brand new flooring and paint work matched with beautiful matte black fittings and handles. A little bit of luxury in a highly functional family home. The entire property is also flooded with natural light from the second you walk through the front door, a breath of fresh air.
Additional features include:
- Brand new flooring including floating floors and carpets
- Freshly painted
- Brand new blinds throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large kitchen with dishwasher
- 2 separate living areas
- Formal dining with beautiful bay windows plus meals area to kitchen
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Double garage
Surrounded by parklands and only a short walk to schools, shops and public transport, this perfectly positioned home will not last long.
Last known EER:
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curtin
Lifestyle in Curtin
7 Colebatch Street, Curtin, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Curtin.