7 Chester Street,
Annandale, NSW 2038
Rent ID: 4355679
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful Terrace House in Fantastic Location!
Quietly situated in a wide tree-lined street lined with other period homes and a family-friendly community, this attractive single-storey terrace has beautifully presented interiors and a modern rear extension with a private back garden. Located only moments away from a well equipped park, Annandale primary school, and Annadale's many boutique stores and cafes.
Other features include:
- Side entrance hall with decorative arch
- Living area with indoor-outdoor flow to garden
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Chic rear bathroom
- High ceilings, floorboards in the hallways and living dining areas.
This property is ideal for a small family or couple of working professionals. Enquiry today !!
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annandale
Lifestyle in Annandale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7 Chester Street, Annandale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.