7 Burrell Parade,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4536202
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
View on Sat 25th September 9:25 -9:40am by appointment only
View by appointment only - please call Chris 0432 336 036 Peacefully positioned within walking distance to schools, shops, transport and set in one of the highest points of Blacktown with amazing district views.
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large lounge and separate dining
- Well equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Enclosed entertainment area overlooking the large rear yard - plenty of space for the children to play
Additional features: Reverse cycle air conditioning, window roller shutters throughout, natural gas connected to the home, NBN equipped, gorgeous timber flooring throughout, carport plus off street parking for an additional two motor vehicles, workshop plus plenty of under home storage, two garden sheds, colourbond fencing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Blacktown? 7 Burrell Parade, Blacktown could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.