$890 pwHow much could you borrow?
7 Bremer Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$3,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3285139
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in Great Location
With a focus on family living, this north facing four bedroom plus study home offers all levels of accommodation with formal and informal living spaces, good size bedrooms all complemented by the outdoor paved terrace ideal for entertaining. Located in the heart of Canberra's inner south , the home come with character features including cedar windows and high ceilings, plus ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning units, catering for all a family requires.
Features of the home include:
- Formal living with north facing widows overlooking the front garden.
- Formal dining area ideal for family meals or entertaining.
- Separate study, perfect for those working from home.
- Kitchen with Miele cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
- Meals area off the kitchen, overlooking rear garden.
- Family room with sliding glass doors to outdoor entertaining area.
- Segregated main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Additional three bedrooms, all good size positioned at the front of the house.
- Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
- Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Double carport.
Located close to quality schools such as Canberra Grammar, Telopea, St Bedes, Red Hill and Forrest Primary. Also enjoy the lifestyle and conveniences of restaurants, eateries and daily needs with supermarkets, chemists, post office, banks plus specialised boutique shops all available in Manuka. Spend your weekends visiting the Kingston Bus Depot Markets, the Kingston Foreshore or sporting activities at Manuka Oval.
Available 15th February 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Griffith? 7 Bremer Street, Griffith could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.