7 Bond Street,
Cleveland, QLD 4163
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4379525
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family home in great location
This large family home is located in an ideal position in Cleveland. Comprised of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, this home is character filled from top to bottom.
- Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms, ceiling fans, bathroom, kitchen, dining/lounge with polished timber floors.
- Large timber deck at the rear of the home allows you to catch the summer breeze and overlook the spacious backyard.
- Downstairs includes 2 built in bedrooms, second bathroom, laundry, single lock up garage and home office or family room area.
- Garden shed.
- Low maintenance garden.
- Side access.
- Close to local shops, schools and transport.
*** Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cleveland
Lifestyle in Cleveland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7 Bond Street, Cleveland, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cleveland.