$1,100 PW incl. solar
7 Bluebird Lane,
Reedy Creek, QLD 4227
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2022
Rent ID: 4207222
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PREMIUM LOCATION, PREMIUM HOME!
This stunning home is perfectly nestled in an elevated position at the top of one of Reedy Creeks most desirable streets.
With impeccable finishes, a flexible and functional floor plan, absolutely jaw-dropping views to the skyline, the package is as undeniably exceptional as it is rare.
The upper level has been designed to capture the awe inspiring views from the huge master suit including dual walk-in-robes, room for a sitting area, private balcony and equally as wonderfully designed ensuite with stand-alone bath and dual vanities. The rest of the upstairs area will not disappoint with three additional, generously sized bedrooms and second living space with family bathroom including bathtub to compliment the space.
Downstairs the high ceilings in the main living and dining space combine with the beautiful flooring to give a sense of style, class and abundant, timeless charm with the addition of a separate media room and office or bedroom space.
Sliding doors roll back to reveal a spacious alfresco area, which is well finished, with glass paneling surrounding the pool area and ground level outdoor space is just perfect to relax and enjoy the beautiful views.
Some of the features include -
- Spectacular skyline views
- Two level home, with outstanding street appeal
- Main bedroom suite overlooking the skyline with sitting area and dual walk-in-robes
- Additional three bedrooms upstairs with built in-robes
- Office space located downstairs
- Three bathrooms including huge ensuite with dual vanities and stand-alone bath
- Spacious open plan living and dining space on the bottom level with beautiful floors and high ceilings
- First class kitchen with gas cook top, stone benchtops, Smeg appliances including integrated microwave and Butler's Pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
- Separate media room downstairs or additional bedroom
- Huge, separate laundry
- Lounge area opening out to wonderful, covered alfresco area
- Sparkling in-ground lap pool, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens
- Pool will be serviced monthly, tenants to pay for chemicals
- 10 KW solar system. Gas also services the hot water system
- Double, automatic garage
Bluebird Lane is the premier street address in this highly sought after, family-friendly suburb.
Robina Town Centre continues to thrive just minutes away, providing all the facilities you could wish for.
Kings Christine College and more of the Gold Coast's best schools are just a short drive away including Somerset College, Hillcrest College and Clover Hill State School. For locals the Reedy Creek Plaza is located at the entry to the Kingsmore Estate and features a Woolworths, Zarraffa's Coffee shop, Sushi train, Hairdresser and Medical centre for ultimate convenience of all residents. This really is the perfect location for your family.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. You must be registered, so we can notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reedy Creek
Lifestyle in Reedy Creek
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Reedy Creek is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, deck, and alarm system. Apply to rent 7 Bluebird Lane, Reedy Creek today!