7 Bligh Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4172037
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy the best Kirribilli Village has to offer with this unique free-standing house in Kirribilli. Nestled in a quiet street, footsteps from the Kirribilli cafés and foreshore of Sydney Harbour, this hidden gem boasts the convenience of inner-city living. This house is not to miss!
Property features include:
- Air-conditioning throughout
- North-facing two story house
- Abundance of natural sunlight
- Polished floorboards and high ceilings
- Separate study nook
- Open plan kitchen flowing onto the backyard deck
- Separate dining room beside kitchen
- Sunny backyard, newly installed clothes line
- Large bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Both bedrooms with wardrobes, Master bedroom with ample storage
- Separate open plan living room upstairs with sunny balcony
Prime location just a short stroll to Kirribilli Village restaurants and cafes, Harbourside views, local parks and Milsons Point train station which will take you on a 6 minute train into Sydney's CBD.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 7 Bligh Street, Kirribilli is unfurnished and available to rent.