7 Beyer Place,
Currans Hill, NSW 2567
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3643056
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 bedroom home
You can not find a better location than this fantastic 4 bedroom home. Only 4 minute walk to local shops, 6 minutes to local public school, park and soccer fields. 4 minute drive to Mount Annan Shopping Centre and Leisure Centre and 5 minutes to M5.
This house offers 4 good size bedrooms with ceiling and spacious separate lounge room, meals area off the recently renovated kitchen with gas cook top and good storage and bench space. 3 way bathroom with double size shower, spa bath and separate toilet, Floating floorboards throughout , air conditioning and gas heating for the cooler months, great size covered entertainment area perfect for family BBQ's, large yard with plenty of room for the kids to play, 1 car garage ,garden shed and much more.
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currans Hill
Lifestyle in Currans Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7 Beyer Place, Currans Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how