7 Anderson Street,
Warracknabeal, VIC 3393
$1,216 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 4390137
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO THE CREEK
- 3 bedrooms, with nearly new carpet, built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Updated kitchen, electric cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space, floating floorboards
- Open plan lounge/ dining with split system
- Evaporative cooler
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Great sized laundry
- Tidy garden with under cover pergola area
- Single car garage and carport
- An outside, upgraded toilet!
- Electric Heat pump hot water service
Available: 24th May 2021
PLEASE NOTE: you must apply online. Only shortlisted applications will be able to inspect the property.
If you have any questions regarding the property, please contact the Property Manager listed. We can email a paper application for you to print off and complete if you prefer.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warracknabeal
Lifestyle in Warracknabeal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7 Anderson Street, Warracknabeal before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.