7 Ackland Way,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
Available 4th February 2022
Rent ID: 4729531
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING COTTESLOE FAMILY HOME
This charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is light and bright throughout and perfectly located in Cottesloe and in the North Cottesloe Primary School catchment area.
- Two separate lounge/dining areas
- Air-conditioning in front living/lounge room
- Rear family room or prefect play area for kids
- Good size bedrooms
- Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Separate laundry
- Double carport with storage
- Pets considered on application
Open the back gate onto Andrews park and a short stroll to the famous Cottesloe beaches.
Pets considered on application
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply click the 'make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and contact the agent to make an inspection time. A registration email and or text will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to the inspection. An inspection will be cancelled if no one registered to attend.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN VIEWED.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cottesloe? 7 Ackland Way, Cottesloe could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.