7 Abingdon Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120222
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARACTER LIVING IN THE HEART OF WOOLLOONGABBA!
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Woolloongabba, this high set character home boasts high ceilings throughout, with timber flooring, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate toilet. Set amongst a character lined street and close to all amenities including walking distance to public transport, restaurants, cafes and pubs, The Gabba, PA Hospital, Brisbane CBD and local schools.
* A spacious floor plan which brings together the kitchen and living areas.
* Large eat-in kitchen offers electric cooking, with plenty of bench top space and ample cupboard storage.
* Enclosed balcony to front of home.
* Private laundry located downstairs.
* Master bedroom offers brand new air conditioning.
* Two additional smaller bedrooms, both with built-in robe, second bedroom with air conditioning.
* Quaint family bathroom with combined shower and bath, with separate toilet.
* Single carport space, with room for an additional two cars.
* Pets negotiable upon application.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, strict new procedures have been implemented by Place Annerley to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
To register your interest for an appointment, simply click the link below. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. We are limiting the amount of people inside the premises to maintain safe social distancing.
We urge people not to book any appointments if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is currently awaiting testing results or who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days. One-on-one video inspections are also available to our customers.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloongabba? 7 Abingdon Street, Woolloongabba could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.