7/96 Glen Huntly Road,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4226224
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom & Car In A Sort Location!
This recently renovated 1 bedroom apartment in a sort location with only a short stroll to popular Ormond Road with its array of cafes, restaurants & boutique shops and beautiful Elwood beach nearby. With public transport on your doorstep and Elsternwick train station just a 10 minute walk, you won't have to travel far at all.
Situated on the second and top floor in a very secure block this apartment offers the below features:
- Lounge/dining area with heating and cooling.
- Kitchen with gas cooking and range hood.
- Generous sized bedroom with built in robes and a wall heater.
- Ensuite bathroom with bath.
- Security entrance.
- Timber floors throughout.
- Venetian blinds.
- Off street car space at the rear.
- Laundry facilities on site.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/96 Glen Huntly Road, Elwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.