7/9 Hancock Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Rent ID: 2928447
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*** JUST LEASED ***
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Low Maintenance Easy Living! Lock and Leave!
Ground Floor Easy Access Unit!
You will enjoy the lifestyle this lock & leave apartment offers ! It is the ultimate in low maintenance, convenience living. Ride or walk to the Mandurah Foreshore for cafes, bars/restaurants, movies, playground, tourist centre, train station too, etc. Features include:
- Two bedroom two bathroom apartment, handy store-room included with single garage.
- Kitchen complete with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and neutral decor.
- Split System Reverse cycle air-conditioning for heating & cooling. All year round comfort .
- Open plan kitchen (with corner pantry), living and dining area with easy to maintain quality lino floors.
- High ceilings for lots of natural light.
- Lovely private alfresco entertaining area where you can sit back and entertain with friends and family.
- Quiet street in an ideal central location. Only a short walk to Aldi for easy shopping.
- Small pet may be considered.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Applications are through 1form. A code will be sent to you once property has been viewed.....
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 7/9 Hancock Street, Mandurah is unfurnished and available to rent.