7/86-88 Type Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4392715
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Warehouse style apartment
Delivering flawless spacious living in the most low maintenance of settings, this warehouse style updated two bedroom residence sets a new benchmark in city-edge living.
Two highly desired ground floor bedrooms with built in robes and private balconies
* Lavishly-appointed central bathroom with freestanding bath
Designer open plan kitchen with island bench and dining area
* Large separate living room with split system heating/cooling
* Entertainers alfresco deck BBQ area
* European Laundry
* Single secure garage underneath with plenty of storage
* Property can have the option of the following items left and included in the rent.
1. TV on wall in main bedroom
2. Washing machine
3. Leather lounge
5. Print of Eiffel Tower
The quality location is within walking distance to Melbourne Girls College, Burnley Park & Backyard, the Yarra River bike and walking trail, Bridge Road, Swan Street, trams and trains as well as having close proximity to the CBD, MCG, AAMI Park, Tennis Centre as well as the Eastern and Monash Freeways.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 7/86-88 Type Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.