7/8 Charlotte Place,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4315957
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious one-bedroom apartment
In a quiet tree lined street this large one bedroom apartment provides great access to the areas plentiful amenities.
- Bedroom with built in robes and floorboards
- Large living room with floorboards
- Kitchen with gas cooking and good storage
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Short walk to Windsor Station and trams
- Easy access to Chapel St shopping and cafes
- Parks and gardens nearby
- Communal off-street parking
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICE
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North - 9528 8888
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday and
For evening and weekend inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/8 Charlotte Place, St Kilda. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.