7/77-81 Fairley Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2021
Rent ID: 4587030
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your Own Private courtyard in The Heart of Indooroopilly!
This stylish and spacious townhouse is ideally located in the very heart of Indooroopilly, just minutes' walk from Indooroopilly Train Station and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, not to mention reputable local schools, parks and popular cafes.
Privately located at the rear of the complex, this townhouse is perfect if you are looking for convenience without compromising on space and entertainment options!
Contemporary and modern design
Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins
Master bedroom with ensuite and access to rear entertainment deck
Generous kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
Air-conditioned open plan living and dining area with high ceilings
Integrated main bathroom and laundry
Washing machine, microwave and dishwasher included.
Single lock up garage with storage area
Spacious private paved courtyard with established gardens
Residents only resort-style in ground pool
This townhouse is located in the catchment area for a number of high-performing schools and within close proximity to the University of Queensland and Brisbane's CBD.
These townhouses are rarely on the market, so don't delay or you may be left disappointed!
* No. Sorry, but pets cannot reside here.
UTILITIES (ELECTRICITY/GAS/INTERNET/SOLAR etc):
* Tenant/s are responsible for connection and payment of any utility bills.
* This property is electric and;
* Has bulk hot water services
* Tenant/s are responsible for excess water consumption. Owner/s responsible for water connection.
* Tenant/s are responsible for upkeep of lawn & gardens of their own courtyard only.
POOL MAINTENANCE & CHEMICALS:
* This property has a Body Corporate run Pool in the complex. Standard Pool Safety Laws apply only.
* This property does include the following furniture only: Dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
* Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
* The fastest easiest way to apply for this property is through realestate.com. Click the 'Apply' button now!
* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Place Graceville will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/77-81 Fairley Street, Indooroopilly before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.