7/74A Sir Fred Schonell Drive,
St Lucia, QLD 4067
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123772
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished Tuscan Delight!
Situated in a well presented complex, and nestled behind a leafy streetscape is this furnished tri-level unit!
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and servery
- Tiled living area with french doors through to sunny balcony - perfect for entertaining
- Two oversized bedrooms both with ceiling fans, built-in robes and their own balconies
- Beautifully renovated ensuites to both bedrooms
- Additional powder room on the living level
- Automatic lock up garage with internal laundry
- Quality furnishings throughout - suitable for young professionals and students alike
This property offers quality living with the utmost privacy in an idyllic location - just minutes to everything!
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Lucia
Lifestyle in St Lucia
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7/74A Sir Fred Schonell Drive, St Lucia, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Lucia.