7/7-9 Neringah Avenue,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120110
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Just minutes from Wahroonga Village
Two bedroom apartment only minutes away from Wahroonga village, railway station and local schools.
The apartment is located in a well kept, quiet complex.
- Designer kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
- Lovely bathroom
- Two good size bedrooms main with built-in robe
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
Sorry no pets.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/7-9 Neringah Avenue, Wahroonga before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.