7/68 Crown Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
Available 11th August 2021
Rent ID: 4501688
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this ideally positioned top floor unit within a contemporary block. Featuring a spacious layout and access to rooftop terrace boasting panoramic city views, you will need to be quick to secure your interest!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Sunlit living space opens to a north facing balcony
- Open layout with dining area, polished timber floors
- Split system air conditioner in living room
- Skylit granite-topped kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, fresh bathroom, laundry facilities
- Huge common roof terrace with BBQ area and city views
- Undercover access to tandem parking, large private store room
Where is it? ACCESS VIA TURNER LANE (CNR FAUCETT LANE)
Located in a great position just off Crown Street, only a 200m walk to the Royal Botanic Gardens and a short walk through The Domain to the CBD. A 10 minute walk to either St. James or Kings Cross Stations and close to the CBD, Woolloomooloo, Potts Point and Darlinghurst's local eateries and shopping.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Woolloomooloo comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7/68 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo today!