7/66 Henrietta Street,
Waverley, NSW 2024
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4332913
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top floor, spacious & whisper quiet Art Deco apartment
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Secluded from the street at the rear of a charming boutique Art Deco block, this peaceful and private top floor apartment has a lovely leafy outlook.
* Two double bedrooms (master with built-ins)
* Bright and airy living room
* Eat-in gas kitchen
* Large bathroom with a bath
* Internal laundry facilities as well as common laundry
* Shared storage in the basement
Featuring classic high ceilings & one common wall this character-filled apartment is packed only a short stroll to Charing Cross village, Bronte Road cafes & eateries with close proximity to Bondi Junction, schools, shops and transport.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverley
Lifestyle in Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/66 Henrietta Street, Waverley. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.