7/65 York Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4390979
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently refurbished throughout, this elevated one bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes! Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, updated ensuite bathroom with laundry facilities and a sensational location close to Victoria Street restaurants, Bridge Road shopping and the local favorite - the New York Tomato cafe. The communal area is lush and expansive with plenty of room for weekend bbq's and enjoying the last of the summer daylight. Filled with natural light this apartment also includes off street parking, full built in robes and more! Inspect now!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7/65 York Street, Richmond today!