7/62 Manning Road,
Wilson, WA 6107
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4364018
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Curtin Uni , Buses , Shops Centres.
Please use the property ID code 3184 when phoning. Please do not text.
Brick and Tile Building 1 of 5 on site, Quite location . Part furnished Fridge, Washer, Beds ,Pots and Pans , Knivfes and forks ,table. chairs ect. Foxtel .
NO PETS ALLOWED.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wilson
Lifestyle in Wilson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7/62 Manning Road, Wilson, a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wilson.