7/61 Stanley Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2028769
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private ground floor 2 Bed Unit
MyProperty Phone ID: 72925
This unit has great privacy as well as a storage shed in a front courtyard and a back patio area that leads out to beautiful shaded and large private lawn area.
- Easy walking distance to Scarborough beach just 2 streets back and you are straight there
- Beaches, bars, restaurants, shops all at an easy walk around the corner.
- This neat 2 bedroom unit has a laundry, large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, separate dining and large lounge area.
Move in and head out for a drink to celebrate your new exciting life in this fast developing precinct. The next morning grab your towel and plunge into the beautiful blue ocean. This is now your lifestyle
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/61 Stanley Street, Scarborough. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.