7/6-8 William Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3207433
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nice Quiet location.
This is the one you have been waiting for!
Two bedroom townhouse on the same street as the Hawthorn Swinburne University and Central Gardens. This property exudes confidence and wonderful finishes after being renovated in the past few years. There are two spacious bedrooms with walk in robes and a lovely renovated bathroom. There is a large lounge which opens onto the private courtyard area where you can entertain friends and family in this lovely warm weather. There is a separate kitchen and meals area and a second downstairs toilet for guests. Some of the lovely features include laundry facilities and one off street park. Close to shops, transport, University and parks. This townhouse is amazing value for money and will be gone in an instant so don't delay.
* Two spacious bedrooms, both with walk in robes
* Bathroom with linen cupboard
* Large lounge area with new blinds and courtyard views
* Separate kitchen and meals area
* Second, downstairs toilet with internal laundry facilities
* Perfect location for students or professionals near the buzz of Glenferrie and Burwood Roads
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hawthorn? 7/6-8 William Street, Hawthorn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.