7/58 Symons Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3629514
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW SET AIR CONDITIONED TOWNHOUSE RIGHT OPPOSITE TO SUNNYBAN
This rare find low set townhouse is perfectly positioned in an ultra convenient location in Sunnybank Hills. With the popular Sunnybank Hills State School located directly opposite to the complex, childcare center near by and easy access to public transport and shops, this is the perfect home for your family.
- 3 Generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes and fans
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite and courtyard
- Separate Bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Good size kitchen with dishwasher
- Open Plan living and dining area with fan and air conditioning
- Spacious enclosed patio/sun room
- Single lock-up remote controlled garage
- Gated complex with shared pool
- Close to public transport, schools and shops
- Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment
Beautifully presented and perfectly positioned this home will not last long! Book your inspection today to avoid disappointment!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes.
Please note that all available inspections times are noted within the Book Inspection link on the advert and you can apply via the details below:
https://sunnybankhills.ljhooker.com.au/renting/applynow OR you can collect a paper application at the inspection
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/58 Symons Road, Sunnybank Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $460/Week -Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment
- 42 Terowi Street, Sunnyb...
- $420 incl water
- B/18 Sunny Court, Sunnyb...
- Under Application
- 73 Honeywood Street, Sun...
- $400 incl water
- D/18 Sunny Court, Sunnyb...