7/55 Wray Avenue,
Fremantle, WA 6160
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2060157
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate and private three bedroom, one bathroom two storey townhouse at rear of a well maintained small group.
Tiled flooring downstairs and carpeted upstairs.
- Evaporative air conditioning upstairs
- External shutters and security screens
- Open planing living/dining and study area down stairs
- Kitchen with plenty of bench top and cupboard space
- Internal laundry with shoppers entry
- Two W/C's
- Three bedrooms (two with mirrored built in robes)
- Private balcony
- Double carport
- Garden shed
- Rear paved alfresco area
Available for 12 months lease.
Lawn mowing and gardening included.
STRICTLY No pets.
Centrally located to Fremantle, close to transport, local cafes and shops.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. If you are using the mobile app please scroll down to the Email Agent' button, enter in your details and we will be in contact as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
3. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
4. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
5. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations. Viewings may be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fremantle
Lifestyle in Fremantle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/55 Wray Avenue, Fremantle. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how