7/54 Princess Street,
Kew, VIC 3101
$2,375 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 3035171
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'Warrak Retreat' - The secret within
Tucked away behind a private security front entrance, this renovated ground floor apartment offers a quiet, spacious environment. Perfect for first home buyers or singles looking for a single level property without stairs but in a highly convenient location.
Great features include:
* Large open planned north facing living area with adjacent outdoor decking
* Beautiful plantation shutters throughout
* Split system heating/cooling
* Modern kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
* Great sized master with built in robes
* Large second bedroom with walk in robe & rear courtyard access
* Bright central bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Parking is via a private rear entrance with undercover parking and remote control security gate
PLEASE NOTE PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
This property is situated within easy walking distance to Kew Junction, Leo's Supermarket and restaurants, shops, cafes and transport almost virtually at your door. Easy access to Eastlink as well
m, perfect for first home buyers or singles looking for a single level property without stairs but in a highly convenient location.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kew
Lifestyle in Kew
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kew includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 7/54 Princess Street, Kew today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how