7/54-56 Harold Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111614
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
POSITIONED IN A POPULAR LOCATION!
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY
Positioned in a secure boutique block of only 7, this sizable, modern and spacious 1st floor unit, features timber floors, large rooms and entertainer's balcony with district views.
- Living/dining room with timber floors opens to sunny entertainer's balcony
- Modern kitchen with granite bench-tops, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Main bedroom with en-suite, built-ins and private balcony
- 2nd bedroom with robe, and spacious 3rd bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Internal laundry / Air-conditioning
- Huge Double Lock Up Garage
Quiet street close to transport and only minutes walk to Parramatta CBD, Westfield shops and station.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands/Northmead/Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/54-56 Harold Street, North Parramatta before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.